Size chart rings
Way 1: Measure your finger
1. Carefully wrap a piece of paper around the finger where you would like to wear your ring.
2. Make sure the paper is tight enough around your finger for the ring to fit as best as possible.
3. Mark the place where the paper will meet again and measure the length with a ruler.
4. Use the size chart below to determine your ring size.
Way 2: Measure an existing ring
1. Grab a ring you already own and know fits well.
2. Measure the diameter of the ring with a ruler. Make sure you measure the inside of the ring. Also note that the size is often slightly smaller than you see on the ruler.
3. Use the size chart below to determine your ring size.
ring circumference (mm)
Ring size Europe (diameter in mm)
Ring size USA